OUTLAWS
Please login to access all topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OUTLAWS
Please login to access all topics
OUTLAWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lvl 105... need help here you go.. "Spirtual Enlightenmeant" lvl 4

2 posters

Go down

lvl 105... need help here you go.. "Spirtual Enlightenmeant" lvl 4 Empty lvl 105... need help here you go.. "Spirtual Enlightenmeant" lvl 4

Post by MissMurder Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Tier 4 / Spiritual Enlightenment LV4 Quest Line

Just to make your life easier and save you a bit of time and gold to complete tier 4. ^_^

First of all, many people say that the quest result is very random, and others say it's not. I say that this quest is a bit of both. Apparently, the developers of JD were extremely bored and decided to mess around with a mandatory quest line just to humor themselves. They implemented gender and faction considerations and a bit of probability formulas into tier 4. -.-

Tier 4 quest line consists of 4 parts, but if you didn't select the right answer the npc wants, u'll have to do something much harder. I have done my research and compiled the best answers shown below, as well as the resulting consequences. I finished my Tier 4 on my skysong (female) within 35mins with all the desired results by following this guide: don't have to kill 300 mobs, don't need to die, 1 stone of each, and 9 flowers. (yay~ ^_^)

PLEASE READ EACH PART CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING YOUR SELECTION!!!

1. For MALE characters only:
---> Choice #2: I want to stay with my lover.
For FEMALE characters only:
---> Choice #5: I want to be the best in the world.

All other choices will require you to kill 300 mobs within 30mins. However, the probability in you having to kill these 300 mobs is 1 out of 4 even if you chose the correct answers. If you are one of the unlucky ones, and absolutely do not want to risk dying and go kill them, I would suggest you to wait 30mins for the quest to fail (do not trash it, otherwise u'll get the same result), then retake the quest again. This method was proven to be successful.

If you decide to kill them anyways, prepare 3 portal charms marked seperately at prison, petalgrave, and fishman locations beforehand. Be sure you have someone in a party with you to help you aoe, otherwise you'll ran out of time. The mobs you'll have to kill are 100 of each of Redtail, 4-eyed, and fish.

2. 2 results are either to die or go kill a boss.
---> Choice #1 or 3: go die.... there's a chance for you to get this quest result. If you don't want to lose exp, have a friend to pk you. Method: hit the other person once outside of town, and let the other person kill you. But remember to put away your puppet in the stash if you don't want to lose it.
---> Choice #2: If you want to kill boss, this is the safest choice. The boss for this choice is to kill emissary of ghosts, which is located at Righteous Manor in ss. Have someone help you if you can since this boss has quite a bit of hp.

3. Hand in Mystic White and Blue Stones:
---> Choice #3: (EDIT: for FEMALES)This has the highest chance for you to hand in 1 of each type of stones instead of 6. The probability is high, very random.

EDIT: From what I've read on the Chinese forums and other sources, Choice #4 (the last choice) also has a high chance for you to hand in 1 of each type of stones. This might due to gender since almost all the people I asked in my alliance (ImmortaL) who handed in 1 stone and selected Choice #4 are all male chrs. Then again, this part of the quest is very random. I'm only trying my best to provide you with the choice that gives u the highest chance. ^_^ Please be patient with me.

4.If you were Shaw D... something, who would u choose?
---> For DARK factions (modo, lupin, vim) only: Bilu
---> For LIGHT factions (jadeon, skysong) only: Anan
---> For FEMALES only: I have the loved. (I mean, think about it. You're a girl, and yet u're choosing another girl to love...)

Choosing these will give you the highest chance to collect 9 flowers only. (99 flowers if you are unlucky, but it will never give u 999 flowers to collect, which will take over 10 hours to complete)

5.Final part
---> Choose any, u'll need to kill a boss no matter what. However, different answers will require you to kill different bosses. Choose the first one, i heard it's the closest. Razz

thanks to: Arwyn - Doom Bog
MissMurder
MissMurder
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

lvl 105... need help here you go.. "Spirtual Enlightenmeant" lvl 4 Empty Re: lvl 105... need help here you go.. "Spirtual Enlightenmeant" lvl 4

Post by SamDiablo Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:22 am

Balo little guide -Male

1.I want to stay with my lover.
2.oprion 2 [ best and easy]
3.Option 4 [1 stone each ]
4.Bilu
5.its easy bouth..

quick and simple quide..for Balo-Male [up is to much writen ]
SamDiablo
SamDiablo
Initiate
Initiate