OUTLAWS
Please login to access all topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OUTLAWS
Please login to access all topics
OUTLAWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast level guide(tonni tokens)

4 posters

Go down

Fast level guide(tonni tokens) Empty Fast level guide(tonni tokens)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:40 am

I think you all know where Tonni is (Sunstream near Tanis Ka, can't miss her)
Do Tonni's Tokken quest
-both male and female gets tonni's tokens
-get in a party(Male Leader)
-Male takes quest: test of mutual understanding(need verification) ( from Eldest Matchmaker (184 103)
-Female goes: 97 83 chooses B answer and SIncere Lock(blue one)
-male goes: 100 141 and talks to: Meri Koon ... C answer Sincere Key(Blue one)
-female gives lock to male(best pass place: 120 97)
-male goes to matchmaker and talks to him
If it's not clear enough i'll give more details.

Back to top Go down

Fast level guide(tonni tokens) Empty Re: Fast level guide(tonni tokens)

Post by Buzzzz Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:59 am

hmm the fastest way to lvl up is to play enought. If you play like me 8 days 24/24 you will reach 62 lvl and you will have like 300g. In this game u must play very often to reach higher lvl in a short period of time

Buzzzz
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:30 am

Woah you really got me there.What r you talking about ?It's like telling someone he has to breath. Anyways the post was about how to get some extra exp in a short amount of time without much trouble. The reason for the guide is because some people don't actually know the steps of the quest lol! And what your saying about playing for 8 days straight and getting 300gold pieces by the end of this time, well it's not a certainty. There are different styles of playing so it's less likely that you can predict the outcome. Let's not forget that at the crossline having fun while playing,which i presume it's the main reason you do this, is not only about who kills the most mobs, who does the most quests or who gets to a definite level in the shortest amount of time, otherwise we would all get bored in the first 2 weeks or so probably ,considering that grinding/leveling/questing are dull and repetitive actions... or so I think. "The fastest way to lvl up is to play enough" ? Hardly scratch The fastest way to level up is not getting bored.
Slap me if I'm wrong
Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyRaver Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:51 am

I do this quest everyday, same with the break evil curse, u need to kill an boss in skysong and it give like 184k? or somthing so really nice and it's easy too, with crystal buffs it should hit me only 1dmg each hit hehe.

Crisis event is one good one too!

This things i do everyday and quests but I think i go work some more on my money...
EarlyRaver
EarlyRaver
Innocent
Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:53 am

EarlyRaver wrote:I do this quest everyday, same with the break evil curse, u need to kill an boss in skysong and it give like 184k? or somthing so really nice and it's easy too, with crystal buffs it should hit me only 1dmg each hit hehe.

This things i do everyday and quests but I think i go work some more on my money...
Depends on the class really, he hits me a lot worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyRaver Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:59 am

Bexy wrote:
EarlyRaver wrote:I do this quest everyday, same with the break evil curse, u need to kill an boss in skysong and it give like 184k? or somthing so really nice and it's easy too, with crystal buffs it should hit me only 1dmg each hit hehe.

Well if it that worse, u can ask someone in clan to help right hehe, than u just both take the quest and kill him twice, im mostly in trading realm, i'll do it together with u too, is alot easier and faster for us both though.
EarlyRaver
EarlyRaver
Innocent
Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizon Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:42 am

I wouldnt mind tagin galong.. ^^ I can took a whole lot of punches.. xD
Shizon
Shizon
Effortless
Effortless

Back to top Go down

Post by Swood Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:23 am

EarlyRaver wrote:
Bexy wrote:

Well if it that worse, u can ask someone in clan to help right hehe, than u just both take the quest and kill him twice, im mostly in trading realm, i'll do it together with u too, is alot easier and faster for us both though.

lol just make a party and you have only to kill it onces Wink
Swood
Swood
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down